This spectacular villa, top located in the most exclusive area of Bucharest, could be yours!
The residence, built in the inter-war period, with special architectural elements, is located on Herastrau Street, at the confluence of Mircea Eliade and Primaverii Boulevard, known as the most luxurious residential area of Bucharest. Land area: 1,258 sqm Built area: 650 sqm 10 rooms + outbuildings, 7 toilets, 2 terraces, 10 parking places. The land of the property is being one of the largest areas of a villa in the Primaverii area. The charming building has all the attributes of a home for people who want their comfort and tranquility in a luxurious property in the middle of a select community, in the immediate vicinity of Herastrau Park, offering a modern family the ideal space for a happy life.
- 4 parking space inside the yard with possibility of adding 1 more
- 6 outdoor parking spaces on the property's street front
premium finishes and furniture, electrical blinds, audio system, smart house techonolgy
- outdoor pavilion, kids play area
- garden with trees, plants, automatic irrigation system, automatic self driven lawn mowing robot
- guard house with bathroom, CCTV system, alarm
- waste disposal area, washroom, 3 outdoor storage sheds, basement which can either serve as a wine cellar or panic room since it has a armored bulletproof door.
The energetic efficiency of the villa is class A, the total consumption of specific primary energy is 115,54 and CO_2 emissions indicator is 31,75.